A Celebration of 2013!
A Celebration of 2013-
Rejoicing and celebrating my art & connections for 2013:
* Creating my art site– taking those first, brave, bold steps to hit ‘publish’.
* Setting up my Society 6 page- Having my art printed on i-phone cases, clothing, tote bags, mugs and throw pillows….*Click here to view all or each photo to purchase*
* Selling my first pieces: A true joyful experience, and even shipping a piece overseas, to the UK!
* Exhibiting my work: Being featured in my first, Art Walk- a two month long exhibit.
* Journey into Live Painting:
A collaborative, intuitive, painting process with my dear friend, Suki. Painting to live music- as we both weave our brushes to the sounds! To read more about this process, click here or photo above.
* Donating 100 pieces of my work:
I created this piece, ‘ Believe’ and had 100 wall decals made to donate to the Golisano’s Children’s Hospital- at Strong Hospital in Rochester, NY. This piece was included in a 100 holiday gift baskets to be received by sick and terminally ill children. Click here to read the entire post or photo above
* Incorporating my color therapy training into my art: I am currently studying to become a Certified Color Aroma Therapist, in which I describe the color energetics of each piece.
* Making magical connections to folks around the globe: Mentors, teachers and dear friends.
* Feeling blessed: For my family, friends and being able to do something I truly LOVE, a gift from my heart.
Sending bright and bountiful blessings for 2014!
The quote I put into this piece reads-
” Let your self be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love.
It will not lead you astray”- RUMI