Intention & Inspiration- a New Year’s Giveaway!
Time to celebrate!!!
2014 has been very good to me. I cherish all the connections and new friendships.
My intention for 2014 was to create more time and space for me to paint. As a busy mama to 4 children under the age of 10, this can be sometimes very challenging to find the inspiration and energy left at the end of the day to create. Thru it all I summoned up some balance and found my rhythm.
My inspiration for 2014 was all the connections I had with friends, many fellow artist, deepening connections and forming new friendships. Watching so many people flourishing. The world at times can be so cruel and harsh. I feel it’s my job as an artist, mother and business owner to support & honor each other, lend a hand, and give praise to one another.
I also found my voice as an artist, incorporating mantra’s/inspirational words and color therapy into my art work. I’m very proud of what 2014 blessed me with and I’d like to share a few highlights from it:
- Selling many originals even shipping several across the world!
- Coming out with a line of greeting cards & journals
- Doing several commissions-each one so special!
- Establishing my line of cards and journals into stores across VT. and sending my 1st out of state wholesale account to the West Coast!
- Designing my 1st Calendar- This was a huge step for me in many ways, incorporating all that I had learned over the year , a fusion of inspiration, wisdom and color energetics. Not knowing if I would sell a single one, but I trusted my heart…….I sold out of the first print run within a week!
- A very special project I did, Mantra Cards- I gifted 135 women my hand painted mantra cards w/their guiding word for 2014.
- I did 30 days of paintings, My Mantra Magic: I hand painted a new piece everyday, with an inspirational word or phrase and infused each piece with gem stone essences, flower essences and aromatherapy. I was blown away by how this was received by everyone, I sold every piece and had over 90 % pre-orders, a dream come true!
In honor of intention and inspiration, I’m gifting 4 people my work.
2 people will receive my “Mantra Magic” one, 5 x 8 original on canvas, with a guiding word or phrase. Each piece will be infused with a gem stone essences, flower essences and aromatherapy.
2 people will be gifted a set of my Mantra cards– a set of 6 Hand Painted inspirational cards
& 1 mini-polished gem stone.
- You must like J. Lashua art on FB, here’s the link:https://www.facebook.com/jlashuaart?ref=stream&hc_location=timeline
- Share the giveaway
- Nominate someone or yourself, tell me why they/you could use some inspiration & intention
- BONUS entry, subscribe to my web site, click any image or post on https://jlashuaart.com/ go to the right of your screen and fill in your e-mail.
Giveaway ends Jan. 1 2015. I will announce winners the weekend of Jan. 3-4 th.
Lastly, I want to thank everyone for all the love, support and encouragement you have given to me in 2014.
Bright Blessings for 2015,